Just recently, a woman shared her thoughts about the things men do that are considered dating red flags on a Facebook confession page.
Based on her post, this is what she said:
- If you’re trying to date me, stop looking at Waze when you come and pick me up. I’m saying I can help you navigate so you don’t have to look at it.
- You shouldn’t ride a motorcycle when you’re picking me up. if you want to pick me up, you better drive (in a car) to me.
- Also, first impressions matter! Don’t just show up in slippers and shorts. Please comb your hair too.
- You cannot just keep your mask on the whole time. How would I know if you’re not just trying to catfish me.
- Stop asking me out on hiking dates. I would look so ugly when I go hiking.
- Stop being cheap by bringing me to museums, art galleries and the Zoo. If you want to date me you should bring me to fancier places.
Many netizens have found that her ‘red flags’ are ridiculous and here’s what some of them have to say:
“Not a princess but has a princess attitude, I think if someone dates you out for hiking, they just want to help you be a princess in the next life.”
As social media users, we’d occasionally stumble across different types of ‘confessions’ on Facebook. Some may be serious, amusing, or outright ridiculous. As it’s an anonymous post, we also remind everyone to take it with a pinch of salt.