Unfortunately, everyone in Malaysia is “blessed” with the hot weather, even though not everyone is fortunate enough to have an air conditioner in their room.
You don’t need to disassemble the fan or have any prior knowledge of mechanical engineering to convert your fan into an air conditioner, so if you don’t have one, don’t worry.
All you need is a fan, a couple water bottles, and some salt.
Here’re the steps:
- Prepare six bottles of water bottles and fill them with water
- Put about three teaspoon of salt into each bottle
- Place all water bottles into the freezer to freeze them
- Whenever you need air-conditioned air, take three bottles out and place them in front of your fan
- After two to three hours, refreeze those bottles and replace them with the other three frozen bottles
It truly is that simple. You can’t control the temperature, but if you think about it, that’s exactly how an air conditioner operates.
Just put in more bottles or switch them out more frequently if you want it to be colder.
However, you will still need to open the windows because there isn’t any ventilation. Better than dying from suffocation, even if it makes the room a little hotter and the ice water loses its impact more quickly.
This is more environmentally friendly and less expensive at the same time! It’s best to swap out the bottles every few days with new ones.