A recent post by a TikTok user (@ejal.asv) has garnered the attention of over three million individuals as he demonstrated the way to replace your expired Maybank debit card at a Maybank kiosk.
Malaysians everywhere are flocking to see how this works and if it truly is valid.
Here are five simple steps to replace your lapsed Maybank debit card:
1. Choose your preferred language
2. Insert your expired debit card into the kiosk, then enter your pin number
3. Choose the visual design you would like to have on your new debit card
4. Place your identification card (IC) into the machine. Then, place your thumb on the scanner and allow the machine to scan your thumb.
5. Wait for the machine to process your details, and then retrieve your new debit card
If you want, there is an option to print the receipt of your transaction.
If you are looking to replace your expired debit card, click here to find out which Maybank outlets possess the same kiosk.