The application for Geran Khas Prihatin (GKP) 3.0 is now open and this step-by-step guide is will be applicable for all new applicants of this grant.
The registration of this special grant starts from 1 April 2021 and will end on 15 Apr 2021. This time, a one time assistance of RM1,000 will be distributed and the distribution will be in June 2021.
If you are a beneficiary of GKP 1.0 and GKP 2.0, you are not required to register for the grant again. Those that did not pass the application for GKP 1.0 and GKP 2.0 will still have the opportunity to submit an application for review.
When applying for GKP 3.0, you must provide a personal bank account instead of a corporate bank account.
The following are the steps and conditions for you to be eligible for GKP 3.0:
Conditions for application
- Is a Malaysian citizen
- Is a micro-enterprise that have not registered for GKP 1.0 and GKP 2.0
- Business turnover does not exceed RM500,000
- The number of employees do not exceed 5 (excludes employers)
- Is a registered business/company under LHDN and SSM before 28 February 2021
- The company is still operating at the time of application
1. Browse https://gkp.hasil.gov.my/.
2. Fill in your IC number.
3. Enter the verification code and click on “Semak”.
4. Click on “Permohonan Baharu”, which meant new application.
5. Fill in your personal information.
6. Fill in your business information.
7. Enter the security code and click on “Setuju” to submit the application.
8. “Permohanan diterima” will appear after submission and it meant that your application had been received.
GKP 3.0 is the Government’s initiative to help micro-enterprises staying in business and those that are eligible are encouraged to apply for it right away!