We hope you love the products we recommend. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A catty-corner shelf for some of your knickknacks and plants, because honestly, your nightstand and your desk are tired of pulling all the organization weight for all the other furniture in your room.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. A set of velvet closet hangers designed to cling ever so slightly to your clothes, both so the clothes stay put more firmly on the hanger, and so they flatten a bit to reduce the bulk of some of your clothing (hello, all 10,000 of my oversized flannels) takes up.
Get a set of 30 from Amazon for $16.49 (available in five colors, three sizes of sets, and in shirt, skirt, and suit hangers).
3. Plus an S-shaped hanger specifically designed for pants, scarves, and towels if you want to drastically free up those crammed dresser drawers by giving their contents a new home.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (also available in sets).
4. A popular free-standing laundry hamper to subtly organize the chaos of the laundry pile in the corner of your room, or give a more streamlined look to a see-through mesh one that shows all your clothes bundled in it.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three colors).
5. A set of foldable cloth storage cubes that’ll be the real organization MVP, especially since they don’t take up extra space when you’re not using them. They’re great for sliding into open shelving units to de-clutter them, for extra storage on the upper shelves of closets, and even for organizing bookshelves.
Get a set of six from Amazon for $18.97 (available in eight colors).
6. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman for your vanity, so you can find a sneaky place to store all those candles taking up so much space on your shelves that your friends low key think you’re using them to summon demons.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
7. A 24-pocket door-hanging sleeve, but don’t you dare call this gem a mere shoe organizer when it has *infinite* bedroom closet potential. Reviewers use it to organize anything in their bedrooms from scarves to leggings to candles. Get yourself an organizer that can do it all!
Get it from Amazon for $9.87+ (available in three colors).
8. A set of gold cable organizers that’ll tame the tangle of wires on your desk and your nightstand, so now you won’t have to deal with a jungle whenever you want to charge your phone.
9. A pill box for your nightstand, because as much as we all love modern medicine, those prescription pill boxes you get at the pharmacy are not exactly a ~streamlined aesthetic~. This will help organize pills you might keep at the ready before bed or when you wake up in the morn.
10. A sturdy stacker to neatly store the hangers you aren’t using, so they don’t take up precious real estate in your closet or get tangled up in each other and create even *more* chaos.
Get it from Amazon for $20.52.